Bally Sports Arizona is looking for a creative, detail-oriented Coordinating Producer to join our production team.
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Nov 18, 2022
In this role, the Coordinating Producer will work directly with the Executive Producer to maintain the production standards for both the linear and digital platforms for the network. The CP will work closely with our Digital Content Manager to develop, implement and maintain the networks social media strategy and integrate social content into our game productions. The Coordinating Producer will have creative oversight for the network’s original programming and will work with producers to maximize content distribution across all platforms. The CP will work in conjunction with the sales department to ensure all sponsored elements are executed correctly for both digital and linear presentations and will serve as the network's liaison with the Bally Sports Music department. The Coordinating Producer will maintain the weekly schedule for the production department and the master production schedule for remote events. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years of television production experience, with an emphasis in remote productions preferred.
- Ten years of Television production experience, with an emphasis in remote productions preferred.
- Proven track record of storytelling through video in both long and short-form MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects) Avid editing software
- Knowledge of social media outlets including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Previous Management Experience
- Detail Oriented
- Organized Creative Storyteller
- Excellent Communicator Leadership Skills in individual and team environments