The Entertainment Coordinator will support the VP and SVP of Casting for NBCUniversal Entertainment Content and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
Greater New York City Area
Apr 11, 2022
- Manage phones, calendar & contact management with internal and external parties
- Manage expenses and coordinate travel
- Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis and therefore professionalism and great customer service is needed
- Complete other development and administrative duties as assigned
• Minimum 1+ years work experience in Television Programming and/or casting
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative individual with strong interest in entertainment and casting
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
•Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.