The AMC Networks Corporate Communications team is looking to hire a Coordinator to help support the public relations, internal communications, and corporate marketing efforts of the company along with the day-to-day administrative tasks of the department.
The AMC Networks Corporate Communications team is looking to hire a Coordinator to help support the public relations, internal communications, and corporate marketing efforts of the company along with the day-to-day administrative tasks of the department. The coordinator should be a strong communicator, organized, and detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple assignments and roll up their sleeves to get involved in a variety of projects and tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The position will be based in New York and work with colleagues in the Corporate Communications group along with other departments including the consumer PR team, People & Culture, Diversity, Equity, ad Inclusion, Ad Sales, Global Technology & Operations, Ad Sales, and more.
- Oversight of department publication subscriptions and daily press clip distributions including identifying and aggregating coverage of AMC Networks and the industry and creating targeted clip reports as requested.
- Website maintenance for internal and external company websites ensuring they are accurate and current and regularly publishing new content to each of them.
- Drafting of written materials including awards submissions, internal communications, talking points, event and executive briefing memos, bios, etc.
- Support the company’s corporate social media platforms on Twitter and LinkedIn along with any other new accounts.
- Administrative tasks including phone and calendar coverage for Corporate Communications executives as well as travel management, T&E and invoice reconciliation, and vendor paperwork and renewal.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel. Photoshop a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills required
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Self-starter, who is highly organized and a clear communicator with a strong competitive drive
- Can exercise a high level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multitask, assess priorities and maintain composure at all times
- Knowledge of entertainment industry and/or corporate communications and PR is preferred
The base compensation range for this position is $47,000 to $53,000 commensurate with experience.