FX is seeking a Coordinator to support a Senior Vice President of Current Series.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 10, 2022
This position will be responsible for coordinating and disseminating information and materials pertaining to FX’s current programming as well as overseeing the process of information gathering and collating amongst FX Content’s current programming’s assistant pool.
- Coordinate and organize all information pertinent to the day-to-day duties of the FX Current Programming team, to ensure all information on all shows is accurately tracked and kept up to date.
- Evaluate sample materials for emerging talent (scripts, internet, DVD).
- Help track and cultivate ideas, writers, and directors for potential consideration on FX series.
- Manage communication between the Production/Development departments and studios/ production.
- Read drafts of projects in production and track the status of ongoing series.
- Manage delivery of incoming scripts/cuts and track shooting schedules.
- Maintain and generate current department lists of writers, directors and talent, and other department documents.
- Participate in select general talent meetings under consideration for work on FX/FXX series.
- Minimum 2 years of previous entertainment experience at a talent agency, studio, or network required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Airtable a plus
- Must be highly organized, task-oriented, looking to grow within the network and department, attention to detail orientated, and able to multitask and handle a high-volume atmosphere
- Able to evaluate material and think analytically in relation to projects while being proactive and problem-solving oriented
- Avid TV watcher with a strong interest in series production
- Undergraduate degree preferred with a focus in Film, Broadcast, Journalism, Communications, Business or Finance (or equivalent work experience)