Working in a collaborative setting, the Coordinator, Entertainment Audio/Video is responsible for supporting the Entertainment Production A/V team in maintaining park sound and developing audio/video content of assigned Entertainment projects of various scale.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 10, 2022
The Entertainment Production group is responsible for producing live themed entertainment at Universal Studios Hollywood, including development of marquee events (Halloween Horror Nights, Holidays at Universal, etc), park entertainment of various scale (theatrical, street atmosphere, special events), placemaking efforts, and other notable special projects.
Working in a collaborative setting, the Coordinator, Entertainment Audio/Video is responsible for supporting the Entertainment Production A/V team in maintaining park sound and developing audio/video content of assigned Entertainment projects of various scale. This position reports to the Assistant Manager, Entertainment Audio/Video.
- Working with the Audio/Video Technical and Creative teams, develops audio and video concepts via treatments and samples to communicate preliminary design ideas.
- Creates audio/video design elements based on project needs and creative intent.
- Presents designs to project team and Senior Management to communicate vision and implementation of elements.
- Develops audio and video final content for presentations, live shows and special events.
- Captures, edits and archives video content from live shows and events on an ongoing basis.
- Oversees AV purchasing and budgets.
- Continually performs quality checks for ongoing creative maintenance of elements.
- Oversees, maintains and logs park sound content, decibel levels and issues on a daily basis.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in theatrical or entertainment audio and video design or production.
- Working knowledge on the following audio/video development software programs: ProTools, Reaper or Logic Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, QLab.
- Strong proficiencies on the following office software programs: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
- Working knowledge of various software programs including Apple OSX, Compressor and Keynote
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and nights as required.