The Global Creative Content team is responsible for producing bonus materials for feature films for Universal Pictures, Focus Features & Partner Titles, for television shows and for existing catalog properties. Our department Coordinator will work closely with our Assistant Manager to support our four-person team.
In addition to being included on the physical and digital products, our materials are used to advertise and promote sales by our Publicity, Marketing, and Digital/Social Media Teams. Coordinators need to be impeccably detail-oriented and professional; have a thorough understanding of what production is all about, and are passionate, self-motivated individuals.
- Create and maintain maps, production timelines, title files, and update appropriate systems.
- Coordinate asset needs directed by Project Lead including masters, score, cue sheets, credits, etc. from OPS, Legal, and various other internal departments.
- Pull production assets from various production/studio sources - Storyboards, VFX progressions, scripts, still photography, etc.
- Coordinate legal clearances.
- Generate DA’s for bonus content tiles.
- Facilitate preview and master distribution/asset vaulting.
- Coordinate social media asset creation and review by global creative, digital and brand marketing teams.
- Review and approve menus/packaging in USHER.
- Coordinate Budgets/Pos as directed by Project Lead.
- Coordinate Department and Producer/Talent Travel and Expenses.
- Coordinate New Vendor Set-Up by working with finance and new vendors to properly set up in the system.
- Research availability of working tapes and masters for upcoming projects as needed.
- The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years in Home Ent. or Creative Content Environment.
- Entertainment industry or Design Firm experience required.
- Accounts Payable experience and working knowledge of tax documents required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Frame.io., Core by 5th Kind, ScheduAll, SOLAR, Daisy, USHER, USHE Purchase Order Request System, Concur, IMDBPro, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Aspera, Filezilla experience.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Diplomatic and able to interface with a myriad of diverse personalities.
- Time management skills to coordinate handling short deadlines and completing all tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Must be capable of working within a team environment with a positive approach to every task.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- An interest and passion for movies and television shows.
- Proficiency MS Office and a proven ability to learn new systems as needed.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $41,600-52,000 paid hourly.