The Programming Coordinator for Noggin will be responsible for scheduling and delivering content across multiple platforms and partner channels.
The Programming Coordinator for Noggin will be responsible for scheduling and delivering content across multiple platforms and partner channels. Our ideal candidate is highly organized and accountable and has a passion for kid’s content and education media. This is a hybrid role (NYC) and will report to the Programming Manager.
● Prepare and publish all Noggin content (series hubs, full episodes, short form videos, play along videos, games, ebooks) across all platforms including mobile, OTT, and third-party channels
● Program Noggin editorial featured areas across platforms
● Manage day-to-day video multiplatform programming scheduling operations
● Collaborate with Media Services and Operations to ensure on-time delivery and launch of all content
● Work with Product and Operations teams to troubleshoot, test, QA, and QC target items and platform issues
● Assist with the development of dynamic content strategies to grow audiences on digital platforms and align with major Programming and Marketing initiatives
● Oversee and maintain content inventory documentation in the appropriate systems and software
● Contribute to special projects including competitive analysis
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 0-1+ years of experience working in Digital Media Programming or Television (strong internship experience considered)
● Knowledge of digital video distribution and streaming ecosystems
● Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
● Strong communication skills
● Deadline and detail-oriented, with great time management skills
● Collaborates well with other teams (Marketing, Product, Content, etc.)
Hiring Salary Range: $42,500.00 - 53,000.00.