The SVP of Strategic Marketing, Television Studios for Paramount Television Studios, BET Studios, See It Now Studios and CBS Studios is seeking a new Coordinator! This Coordinator role will have exposure to the full cycle of a series - from development to pre-production, production to post and launch.
The SVP of Strategic Marketing, Television Studios for Paramount Television Studios, BET Studios, See It Now Studios and CBS Studios is seeking a new Coordinator! This role requires a highly motivated, strategic, and adaptable individual who can support general administrative, operational, financial and communications activities including all scheduling, expenses, virtual/in-person meetings and a wide range of strategic projects.
This Coordinator role will have exposure to the full cycle of a series - from development to pre-production, production to post and launch. This is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for anyone looking to grow in the entertainment industry, and we welcome all applicants who are passionate about contributing to our team's success.
Get ready to work in an ever-changing environment with a creative team dedicated to executing groundbreaking campaigns. Teamwork, collaboration, open communication, innovation, creativity, kindness, patience, and the ability to jump into whatever is needed are key to succeeding in this role.
- General administrative duties (e.g., schedule meetings, book travel and accommodation, submit expense reports and payments, etc.)
- Ownership of metadata collection and distribution
- PO creation and billing reconciliation
- Collection and organization of all marketing assets and archiving those assets in appropriate asset management platforms
- Ownership of various virtual and in-person meetings, with a hyper-focus on efficiency, agenda setting, follow-up notes and guaranteeing delivery of all pre-read materials
- Source start of production gifts/treats
- Establish positive relationships with coordinators/managers across internal and external businesses, i.e., C-suite admins, development/current department colleagues, producers/talent assistants, and partners
- Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication, and collaboration
- 2+ years of experience in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing and/or 2+ years of experience in an administrative/coordinator role
Knowledge and Skills
- Need to know how to use Outlook, Zoom, Slack, OneDrive, Box, SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint. A knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Highly proficient in Mac operating systems
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must. Specifically, you will need to have a very strong understanding of grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. You will be responsible for writing reports which are shared with senior executives and producers
- Ability to forge positive relationships across a highly matrixed organization
- Consistently goes above and beyond expectations
- Understands both traditional and digital entertainment marketing (such as on-air, print, social media, etc.)
- Comfortable with trying new things and learning from them
- Can make good decisions and work independently
- Good at thinking creatively and analyzing things strategically
- Pays close attention to details and can manage projects effectively
- Knows when to ask questions and ask for guidance
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 53,000.00.