FX is seeking a Coordinator to support all consumer print and electronic media for FX Publicity.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 14, 2022
Responsibilities include writing monthly highlights, booking satellite media tours, selecting clips, helping arrange conference calls, set visits and photo shoots, collaborating with promotions team, and creating and maintaining department reports.
- Collect and edit press materials (e.g., lead story, bios, media guides) for assigned series.
- Create and maintain individual show status reports.
- Maintain and distribute external press materials.
- Maintain internal and confidential materials including contact sheets, media lists, and research documents.
- Create and edit talent itineraries for appearances and events.
- Select electronic clips requested for talent media appearances, work with Legal to clear all clips for use, and notify studio partner(s) as needed.
- Collect and generate supporting materials for events (SDCC, ATX, NYCC, etc.).
- Attend events, set visits, press interviews, etc. and provide support to the Publicity team as needed.
- Oversee the distribution of programming schedules to the national TV listings media services and work with Director on overseeing listings, writing and distributing monthly programming highlights.
- Support publicity in identifying opportunities and promoting shows.
- In collaboration with other members of the department, train and oversee interns.
- Four year college degree required, preferably in communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a television publicity department required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and superior interpersonal skills
- Must be professional, adaptable, and reliable
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet navigation
- Familiarity with social media, podcasts, and other news outlets
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends as needed to assist with events