This position works with the producers, directors, production managers and technical mangers to schedule (crew) all the technical positions for over 100+ remote events.
Jun 27, 2022
- Work closely with various directors and producers to identify the crew they require for their event in keeping with the events budget
- Build the sports events spreadsheets based on information you will acquire from the technical manager assigned to the event. These events will be transposed into our internal system, SCORE.
- Call or email the requested technicians, check their availability, negotiate their rate, and complete the schedule hire for each event
- Relay all crew event information to the production managers in a timely fashion so they can assist in all travel needs in a cost-efficient manner
- Works closely with on site technical and production managers to help solve any crew issues
- Onboarding of new hires
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in broadcasting or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (i.e. holidays, nights and weekends)
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- All applicants must be willing to work out of the Stamford CT office
- Willingness to work long hours and across weekends
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Prior experience in sports scheduling or remote events
- Prior knowledge of union contracts
- Prior knowledge of all below the line functions