We are looking for a Coordinator to help build out our enrichment offerings to a fast-growing studio community. The ideal candidate is passionate for narrative storytelling, and fluent in both creative and corporate communication styles.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Our team develops and executes a busy slate of events and programming, and we need someone organized, thoughtful, and able to get the details right.
Each week working at the studio, our teams are building a lively and special culture at Netflix Animation Studio. Our team works to support the creative vision of our crews, uplevel their skills and thinking, and expose our talent to inspiring and interesting programs and events. The right person for this role is focused on creating an environment of inspiration and inclusion.
The Coordinator will work closely with the Manager, Artist Development and Enrichment to serve the enrichment needs of Netflix Animation Studio, and bring a strong sense of Netflix culture and inclusivity to our animation studio talent. This role is currently virtual but will be based out of Netflix Animation Studio’s new Burbank location. .
- Partner with the Culture and Enrichment Manager to build and manage a large, ongoing schedule of events and meetings.
- Generate and bring to life new programming ideas for studio enrichment: events, speakers, trainings, and workshops that will enrich and excite our teams.
- Manage logistics for online and hybrid events. Program and run Zoom Webinars and other broadcast events. Coordinate in-person events at our studio.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal studio talent, including creative leadership of animated series and features. Represent our team to internal stakeholders across Production, Content, and other Netflix functions.
- Coordinate and manage the recording and post-production of internal enrichment content, in-house and working with vendors. Manage and utilize our growing library of recorded programming to serve our studio community.
An Ideal Candidate
- Proven record of successful execution of events: scheduling, promotion and marketing, and day-of logistics.
- Experience with programming and curriculum building, and understands the needs of artists and creators. Thinks of scalable and inclusive ideas for offerings that will make our teams say, “I can’t believe I get to work here.”
- A great communicator - via email, by phone and in person. Meticulous about the details and thorough, completes tasks and follows up.
- Familiarity with development and production of narrative media is preferred: animation, books and comics publishing, live-action series or films, video games and interactive, podcasts and audio production, etc.
- Comfortable working with high-level talent and executives, and able to maintain confidential information about upcoming Netflix programming and projects.
- Willingness to host and emcee live and recorded events.
- Curious about all aspects of animation production and narrative storytelling, and eager to be a support system for our artists and storytellers.
- At ease navigating organizational tools: Slack and community forums, scheduling and calendar management, Zoom and/or other broadcast software, email marketing or newsletter software.