Disney: Partnering with Costume Designers and Costume Development Managers/Project Managers, performing design research, developing design presentations.
Orlando, Florida Area
Sep 26, 2022
Jan 02, 2023
Jun 30, 2023
Make an impact by…
- Partnering with Costume Designers and Costume Development Managers/Project Managers, performing design research, developing design presentations.
- Requires technical illustration ability both technical drawing and artistic rendering capabilities.
- The Design Intern role includes working with Yunique PLM system and is responsible for new design documentation.
What you bring to this role…
- Proven Design experience in the Theater, Film or Apparel Industry.
- Proven experience with Artworks, Adobe Creative Suite with a focus in Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated digital illustration skills.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills and willingness to learn new programs.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime.
Portfolio either PDF or link to website listed on resume.
Senior or recent grad or graduate level student pursuing a degree Fashion Design, Merchandising, Costume Design, Apparel Design, or related field.
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from college within the past six months OR be currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must provide full work availability.
- Must provide own transportation to and from work.
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines, for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months.
The approximate dates of this internship are January 2023 through June 2023. Candidates must be fully available to work full time any time including days, nights, weekends, and holidays for the duration of the internship.
A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities.