The Creative Services Post-Production & Operations Assistant is an entry level growth position with Creative Services team in an administrative, operations, and post-production support capacity.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jul 09, 2021
This position is responsible for a wide range of duties, including: pulling clips for producers and internal partners; coding invoices and monitoring production service requests; and conducting quality checks on promos, graphics and other creative elements for on- air promotion. This is a unique “hybrid” position that involves attending creative and marketing strategy meetings, contributing ideas in brainstorming sessions, learning the “brand voice” for all UP Entertainment divisions and in general, becoming a valuable contributing member of the Creative Services team in a myriad of areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the quality check and delivery of promo and graphic elements to network master control.
- Maintain the media management/back up process for all promotional elements and projects.
- Shoot footage archival support/media management.
- Create, organize, maintain archive/library in the Media Pulse library system for our content.
- Help organize and code department invoices and expense reports.
- Engage in producer & post-production support, i.e. pulling clips for producers and internal partners, finding photos & art for designers, providing production assistance on departmental shoots as needed, etc.
- Occasional graphic design back-fill for smaller projects.
- UP Faith and Family streaming service project support – attend meetings, ensure delivery, create archive of all produced projects for the service.
- Work with the CS graphics team to create key art and graphic elements for UPtv, UP Faith and Family and AspireTV.
- Provide operational support for the Aspire creative team by maintaining promotional house number grids/databases, graphic inventories, etc. Additional duties as assigned.
- Required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience. Must have some degree of creative and/or design experience with samples of work showing skill set working on a variety of projects.
- Preferred. Bachelor's degree in Art, Broadcast, Communications, Film, Graphic Design, or Journalism. Graphics/Post-Production background is a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Aftereffects, photoshop, illustrator and premier)
Other Essential Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, escalate when needed and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.