This position, will be delivering and setting up food on a daily basis to our corporate clients.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 03, 2023
This position, will be delivering and setting up food on a daily basis to our corporate clients. Being a team player, having a positive attitude, being able to take direction, and exhibits great personal hygiene on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pulls all items needed for catering events.
- Loading and Unloading Hotboxes.
- Onsite Setup/Strike for events.
- Keeps track of catering inventory.
- Oversee that all inventory is on the food truck for catered events, also makes sure that all items are cleaned and replaced after catering event has ended.
- Set-Up/Break Down of tables and chairs.
- Regularly making sure that equipment is clean, and items are organized.
- Reliability and being trustworthy is a non-negotiable.
- To plan inspect and execute a well thought out plan to ensure smooth service. Working tirelessly to maintain quality in food, sanitation, safety in work environment.
- Actively promote and exhibit enthusiasm in the work place.
- Be a spokesperson for what we do.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- Promote safety and security of co-workers, guests, building and assets utilizing procedures and policies developed by Hanna Brothers Georgia LLC.
- Demonstrate Continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless team-oriented guest service.
- Assures proper execution and follow up of all BEO’s.
- Provide feedback to the management team on effectiveness of program initiatives.
- Assist Manager at events as needed.
- Ability to life/move 30 pounds without any issues.
- Valid Driver’s License and clear driving record.
- Experience Driving Large pieces of equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in food preparation and working knowledge of food safety guidelines. Certificate in Food Safety, Serve Safe Certified. Proper service temperatures and holding temperatures of all prepared foods, and keeping all areas, neat, clean, & orderly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure, self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional customer-service skills. This position will require someone to be well-versed in Catering with a passion for WOW guest service while adhering to health and safety standards to provide our customers with the best possible product.
- Ability to multi-task and remain unflappable, meet timelines, maintain professional appearance and attitude, work varied hours/days, take initiative, be self-motivated and perform at an independent, accountable, and dependable level. Ability to communicate in person in a one-to-one setting, work closely within a team environment to ensure the smooth running of the food and beverage operation. Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a day to day basis.
- Minimum of 5 years in a high volume banquet production; multi-outlets, Quality driven with a passion for excellence.
- Able to expedite service and stay organized in a high volume multi-faceted operation, which includes catering and a busy restaurant, highly focused on quality and sense of urgency, working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering.
- Able to delegate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience.
- Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Approachable, open-minded and fair.
- Flexible work hours to meet the demands of the operation.
- High energy.
- Serve-safe Certified
- Working knowledge of computers and basic software.