During this internship, you will gain an understanding of the strategic Design priorities, what it means to maintain the Game Show Network brand through design, and experience how the department interacts with internal and external partners.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 10, 2023
May 29, 2023
Sep 01, 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
This Summer Internship is from May/June through Sept. 1st (start and end dates are flexible based on school schedules) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
- During this internship, you will gain an understanding of the strategic Design priorities, what it means to maintain the Game Show Network brand through design, and experience how the department interacts with internal and external partners.
- Participate in all brand-related brainstorms.
- Design logos, and style frames.
- Contribute to the delivery of our basic on-air elements like lower thirds, billboards, hashtags, and information bugs.
- A keen sense of design and composition and entry-level knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be interested in how a network works and how a design/animation department works
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
- The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
The anticipated base salary for this position is $17/hour.