The Designer is responsible for the creation of logos, launch kits, style guides, property exploratory, packaging concepts, pitch decks, for use across the Consumer Product business, as well as a variety of marketing assignments, and presentations.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 16, 2022
This includes the graphic trending process, graphic creation (performed internally or working with outside contractors), and product inspiration boards.
- Partners with VP Design Director and Senior Designer to set the creative vision for each project.
- Research global and domestic competitive markets to identify new and upcoming design and fashion trends and stay up-to-date on technologies within each.
- Actively and routinely survey fashion and graphic design trends to maintain a fresh and current aesthetic.
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of ViacomCBS properties, including their brand look & feel, topline show content, and editorial tone, to inform design choices. Must be able to translate a brand from on screen to commercially viable graphics.
- Collaborate with project management, character art, and franchise teams in style guide creation. Must be able to take feedback from key partners and implement seamlessly.
- Must be able to implement a wide range of assets ranging from digital, graphic and branding.
- Complete designs in tight deadlines while maintaining quality and precision.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with personnel and cross functional teams.
A minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Previous experience working in Licensing/Branding, Fashion, or Consumer Products or other related Design field
- Fluency in Adobe suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong sense of color, composition, and typography
- Problem-solver and blue-sky thinker
- Organization skills are a must
- Realistic retouching and compositing skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Solid interpersonal, communication, listening and organizational skills
- Adaptable, positive, curious and collaborative