We're looking for a Designer with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. Strong execution skills in Adobe CS (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) are a must.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 17, 2022
CREATIVE PRINT OVERVIEW
As part of the Studio Marketing team, Creative Print is responsible for the development, creation and execution of all creative print marketing materials for theatrically and Disney+ released live-action films – including all Disney Live Action, DisneyNature, Mavel and Lucasfilm properties. We also serve as a creative and strategic conduit through which many departments/divisions within the company come for assistance in creating materials, working closely with publicity, media, synergy, promotions, digital/online marketing, and distribution. We also partner across the breadth of The Walt Disney Company with divisions like Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Theme Parks & Resorts, Walt Disney Records, Disney Store, Publishing, Disney Interactive Studios, and the Disney Channel.
- At least 5 or more years of design agency experience.
- Has an understanding of motion picture advertising.
- Strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- Physical production skills such as cutting and trimming materials and preparing presentations.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas and “sell” your work to a group of your peers.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.