We are looking for a passionate Digital Designer to join our digital content team and working along side a brand new business area here at QVC UK.
London, United Kingdom
Oct 17, 2022
You will be part of an exciting, unique and innovative initiative, joining the largest player in video commerce (“vCommerce”), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms. You will be working in a cross functional team with the goal of building and enhancing a multi-platform shopping experience.
- Designing for Interactive Commerce – to be responsible for the timely and accurate production of design for assigned categories of QVC’s Website and Apps in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Designing compelling content – to create high quality graphic design for QVC’s digital platforms that is appropriate for the target market
- Publishing accountability – to be responsible for the accurate aggregation, delivery, and publication of approved content for digital platforms
- Working to Web standards – to structure pages appropriately in order to comply with the technical, legal and quality developments e.g. W3C best practice, usability, accessibility, etc.
- Working in cross-functional team – to work with the eCommerce and Copy Team members to ensure that each day’s output contains compelling design that effectively represents merchandising objectives and achieves the best customer experience possible
- Sourcing excellent photography – to work with the in-house photography team in the acquirement of high quality imagery for interactive platforms.
- Production resolution – to deal with production
- Maintaining file & asset management – to ensure that design assets are accessible to content groups and any other departments who may need access.
- Prioritisation & Time management – to ensure work is prioritised according to business needs and time is managed effectively to meet multiple requirements
- Creating efficiencies – to work closely with cross-functional counterparts to create efficiencies and help develop production best practice.