We are searching for an exceptional Digital Video Editor who lives and breathes the art of video editing and artwork creation! As the team's senior video editor, you'll dive headfirst into the enchanting world of some of the biggest kids' brands, including Transformers, My Little Pony, and Peppa Pig.
London, United Kingdom
May 24, 2023
We are searching for an exceptional Digital Video Editor who lives and breathes the art of video editing and artwork creation! As the team's senior video editor, you'll dive headfirst into the enchanting world of some of the biggest kids' brands, including Transformers, My Little Pony, and Peppa Pig. With a keen eye for detail, you'll be at the forefront of shaping captivating content for platforms like YouTube, AVOD and FAST and weave your magic across multiple languages, ensuring our visuals are flawlessly executed. If you're ready to immerse yourself in a fast-paced world where your creativity knows no bounds and time management is your secret weapon, we want to hear from you!
- Craft engaging, top-quality videos and imagery for various digital platforms ensuring they captivate audiences and meet format specifications.
- Oversee the artwork creation process for AVOD/FAST channels, from conceptualisation to final delivery, ensuring a smooth execution.
- Collaborate with team members to understand project requirements and bring innovative content ideas to the table for brainstorming and experimentation.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage time effectively to meet deadlines and deliver strong results.
- Maintain a well-organized library of digital assets, including video footage, graphics, and templates, for efficient retrieval and reuse.
- Stay updated with industry trends, new video/artwork editing techniques, and emerging technologies to continuously improve your skills and deliver innovative content.
- Strong previous experience as a video editor of digital content with an in-depth understanding of the requirements of digital platforms: familiarity with different video formats, aspect ratios, and optimization techniques
- Proficiency in video editing and graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Great attention to detail and ability to consistently deliver high-quality work.
- Collaborative mindset, capable of effectively working with cross-functional teams, embracing feedback, and implementing creative direction.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in an additional language is advantageous, although not required.