We are looking for a Director, Human Resources who thrives in a fast paced environment to collaborate with our CBS Network Entertainment business leaders and help them drive their goals through tailor made HR strategies!
We are looking for a Director, Human Resources who thrives in a fast paced environment to collaborate with our CBS Network Entertainment business leaders and help them drive their goals through tailor made HR strategies! This role will provide strategic consultation to client groups as well as tactical and operational support on a wide range of topics including compensation programs, engagement, performance management, workforce planning, organizational design, learning and development, diversity, equity and inclusion!
- Build strategic partnerships with all key department leaders to foster an environment of innovation, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
- Understand and apply the broad perspective of the business strategy back to the HR team to ensure alignment and high client relevancy of HR initiatives and programs.
- Translate business priorities into actionable short and long term staffing plans while partnering with Talent Acquisition to recruit, select and hire top talent.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Assist leaders in understanding organizational interdependencies of current workforce trends by using data to determine and recommend the appropriate implementation of people strategies.
- Manage, lead and develop more junior HR talent, providing direction, guidance and management support to build a high performing team.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the HR team and continually innovate by improving processes, tweaking existing programs or introducing new initiatives to drive the right business outcomes.
- Lead organizational capability through assessing talent, identifying competency gaps, following through on succession plans, and the strategic movement of people.
- Provide direction and solutions on matters related to employee performance and team efficiency while offering feedback on style and leadership behaviors to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and drive retention.
- Build and implement sustainable solutions related to Employee Relations matters.
- Performs additional related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of well-rounded HR Business Partner experience
- At least 1+ year management experience
- Strong functional HR knowledge; is well versed in fields of the HR function and stays current in emerging talent practices and developments
- Proven track record of successfully working at all levels of the organization, demonstrating influence and client consulting skills with employees, managers and senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business issues and develop HR initiatives/actions based on data and analytics to support business strategies
- Demonstrated process capabilities and metrics-driven, able to manage complex projects across multiple partners
- Experience with HR legal issues and working with legal counsel
- Operates with a high sense of urgency and initiative; able to proactively anticipate issues while providing viable, alternative solutions to the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities; skilled in communicating with diverse clients, both 1:1, in large groups and at any level within the organization
- Displays courage and confidence when tackling tough coaching situations while maintaining trusting client relationship
- Strong collaboration skills with peers and corporate HR partners
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes which govern policies and practices of hiring, compensation and benefits and general employment
Hiring Salary Range: $124,000.00 - 155,000.00.