Bardel: We are looking to fill a compositing position in the DMP department, the scope of work is finalizing environments in Nuke and publish the required files for the lighting and compositing team to ingest.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Feb 21, 2023
The skills required in Nuke are the following:
What you will be doing:
- Create Nuke Camera Projections out of the matte paintings coming from the design department.
- Tweaking the projection geometries in Maya if needed.
- Adjusting the paintings in Photoshop to fit the projection needs if required.
- Building skydomes in Nuke and importing shot cameras alembics for publishing.
- Produce renders out of Nuke for dailies and upload them onto Shotgun.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
All candidates must be BC residents and entitled to work in Canada. Those candidates applying outside of the province, must be willing to relocate to BC.