Sideshow Inc.: Sideshow’s Media Team is seeking a Director of Photography. We work on a variety of videos that involve many different environments and techniques. We are looking for someone who has an eye for design and is able to work both in the studio and on location.
Mar 08, 2022
Here are some examples of the type of videos you would be working on:
- Matthew Black Artist Profile: https://youtu.be/MNt0pEpjE1I
- Jesse Hernandez Profile: https://youtu.be/EdzOZRurhxk
- Commercial 1: https://youtu.be/A4nsU0W9uIw
- Commercial 2: https://youtu.be/ZBbOHL-TMnc
- Neon Tech Iron Man: https://youtu.be/cB1g-Q5Ecyw
- Pumpkin Witch Promo: https://youtu.be/5n9YlUbKlWI
- 3-5 years camera experience preferred.
- Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust a setup.
- Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
- Strong sense of design and composition
- Ability to work with the RED Scarlet-W, GH5, and other similar cameras
- Determine lighting requirements on set
- Attention to detail
- Audio skills (post production)
- Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
- Full time position
- Work from our Thousand Oaks Studio
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- Applicants will undergo a paid camera test.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and demo reel to be considered. No demo reel is automatic rejection.