Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
Location Not Provided
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
- Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
- Support the Story, Modelling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to production staff.
Qualifications / Requirements
• The ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
• Collaborate within a team of artists.
• Solid time management skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop, knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.