The Post Production Assistant assists the Post Supervisor in day to day activities to ensure projects run efficiently.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 26, 2022
“What would you say you do here?”
- Tracks footage delivery deadlines; downloads and posts footage. Alerts editors and assistant editors of deliveries received.
- Responsible for picture retake lists, relaying retake lists and gathering clarification materials for outside studios.
- Distributes and posts QTs for internal and external review; tracking all notes that arise from these reviews.
- Attends sessions and takes detailed notes; ensures they are distributed to all appropriate production staff.
- Facilitates communication with partner studios by answering retake questions and coordinating the delivery of clarification materials in a timely manner.
- Assists in general administrative duties, correspondence, and organization of all post related materials.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop, a plus but not essential
- Dependable, punctual, resourceful. Available for OT as needed.
- Extremely organized, detailed, flexible, has a positive attitude, and a general interest and commitment to learning the post production pipeline.
“What can I offer?”
- BA/BS preferred
- Animation production/post experience a plus but not essential.