At DreamWorks Animation Television, our General Production Assistant supports the Line Producer and Production Manager to meet the various administrative needs of animation production.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 26, 2022
Responsibilities: “What would you say you do here?”
● Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
● Take notes during meetings and distribute in a timely manner
● Assist in the preparation of screenings and shipments
● Organize storyboards and designs on the server
● Unpack Shipments for daily reviews, and sending notes back at the end of the day.
● Prep animation materials for overseas studios.
● Distribute and collect timecards
● Coordinate employee moves
● Communicate with artists and production staff in a professional demeanor
● Take on new challenges as-needed in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline
Basic Qualifications: “What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
● Software requirements: Gmail suite, Microsoft suite
● Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced production environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Proactive and positive problem solver
Desired Qualifications: “What can I offer?”
● Previous internship/experience in CG animation production preferred
● A curiosity about CG animation production
● Knowledge of Shotgrid and Photoshop is a plus
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred