FOX6 Milwaukee is looking for a Video Editor to join our team. This position will edit daily news and sports stories for live broadcast, station website and all current and future media platforms.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Milwaukee Area
Oct 26, 2023
FOX6 Milwaukee is looking for a Video Editor to join our team. We have more news than any other station in the state and need someone with a good eye to help put our award-winning product on the air. FOX is known for their world-class benefits including a generous time off program and 401k. We’d love to have you on our team!
Here’s your chance to get your foot in the door of Milwaukee’s best news department and show off what you can do with your skills! If you’ve dreamed of advancing your career in a market like Milwaukee, we can give you the opportunity and state of the art equipment to succeed! Are you committed to generating great video? Are you creative? Do you have high journalistic standards of fairness? Then we want you! This position will edit daily news and sports stories for live broadcast, station website and all current and future media platforms. Link us up with your work, tell us who you are and what you’re about. This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground level and begin an amazing career!
- Qualified candidate must have experience using standard broadcast non-linear editing, preferably Edius.
- 1 year of editing experience preferred, but not required.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to edit with speed, efficiency and creatively while producing high quality content is required.
- You must be able to demonstrate good judgement and decision making skills.
- You will work with producers to visually enhance information in the newscast.
- You must have a proven track record of dependability and the ability to work a variety of schedules to meet company needs.
- Two or four year college degree preferred.