The Technical Operator team is a multi-tasking, detail-oriented and fun group of individuals that must master multiple production disciplines to get the daily job done.
Audio / Music / Sound
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Greater Atlanta Area
Mar 28, 2022
We are responsible for mixing audio utilizing a multi-channel digital console as well as operating graphics and robotic camera control for all live and pre-produced programming. We do this by collaborating with Directors and the Editorial show teams in an ever-changing, time-sensitive environment.
- Operator audio board during live and taped telecasts, presentations and pre and post productions.
- Managing studio needs for shows scenic set up, lighting and camera requirements. Operate cameras robotically and manually for live and taped productions.
- Operate Viz Trio and Pilot graphic system for live and taped production work. Coordinate multiple show downloads to recall generated text, such as names, locations, courtesies, and graphics, and over the shoulder boxes or full screens.
- Proof text before use to ensure accuracy and coordinate corrections with editorial staff. Updating and making changes to technical rundown command list.
- Meet with Directors and Editorial staff members prior to the show for the purpose of: Reviewing show rundown and creating control room command list, assist Directors with daily and future planning, assist Directors with informing and advising Editorial staff.
- Assist Directors and provide feedback on ideas relating to show design and format, set design, studio set up, lighting, blocking, graphics, show changes, music, sight survey and set-up.
- Participate in the annual performance evaluations of technical and editorial staff. Follow up and document technical and operational issues related to daily production processes. Assist Operations Manager to ensure client needs during day-to-day production.
- Minimum Experience Requirements: 1-3 years practical experience in TV production.
- Proficient in oral and written Spanish and English
- Familiar with all aspects of live television and pre / post-production.
- Modern knowledge of control room computer systems
- College degree or significant industry experience
The Nice to Haves
- Native speaker in Spanish.
- Industry experience in a live news environment.
- Knowledge of Control room workflow and equipment utilized (video, graphics, audio, intercom).
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands