The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the EVP, Creative Acquisitions and IP Management and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 10, 2022
- General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and scanning, filing, submitting expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements for executives
- Coordinate conference calls, meetings, table reads and run-thrus; maintain files and status reports for series in production
- Assist in internal communication with our production and talent, and across NBCU departments and divisions; as well as with external partners in the creative community: networks, streaming services, other studios, agencies and managers.
- Maintain submission logs & material grids
- Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
- Compile weekend read for the department, plus read and participate in scripts discussion
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, Concur and Google suite
- Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, production, or agency
- 2 years entertainment experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible, personable, self-starter who’s extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills imperative
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Ability to anticipate, problem solve and stay level-headed under pressure.
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
- A motivated individual with a passion for television and willingness and desire to learn would enjoy working with our fun and dedicated team.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program