The Entertainment Coordinator will support the EVP of Unscripted Competition as well as the Unscripted team, working across the NBCUniversal TV portfolio, including Peacock, NBC, USA, and SYFY Networks.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 15, 2022
The position also serves as office liaison, communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- Manage heavy phones, calendar, contact management, expenses, and travel for the EVP, Unscripted Alternative team
- Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis with professionalism and great customer service
- Manage tracking of internal docs
- Attend meetings and take notes where needed; share creative insight and voice opinions on projects
- Complete other administrative duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree and preferably 1+ year(s) of on-desk industry experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and GSuite (Google Sheets and Google Docs)
• Professional phone skills, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
• Experience supporting executives
• Knowledge of the TV industry landscape
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the larger perspective
• Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients
• Interest and passion for unscripted programming
• Proven ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Quick learner