Franklin, TN: Join America’s #1 automotive how-to television franchise as our next Event Director. You’ll be the ‘general contractor’ of sorts, planning and organizing all logistics for PowerNation On The Road.
Join America’s #1 automotive how-to television franchise as our next Event Director. You’ll be the ‘general contractor’ of sorts, planning and organizing all logistics for PowerNation On The Road.
This exciting and fast-paced position involves scheduling events, contracting outside labor, stocking, and prepping the event trailer before events, and managing the staff. - You will create and maintain the event budget, ensuring we stay on time and within budget. You’ll be the ‘go to’ point person, coordinating with Sales, Production, and social media, along with the post-production department for monitoring videos. We’re looking for someone eager to try new things, dig in, and work through complex issues while having fun and taking the lead on new and exciting projects.
Please note - the primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed above
• Expertise in producing and managing events in the automotive and/or entertainment field
• 3-5 years experience in event coordination
• Excellent organizational, negotiation, and multi-tasking skills are a must
• Ability to lead and motivate a team – be proactive, be a problem solver, be a doer
• Exceptional communication skills both in speech and written communications
• Ability to ‘zoom in’ and figure out sophisticated logistical problems with team members and also be able to ‘zoom out’ to see the big picture
• Automotive knowledge preferred
• Some non-traditional work hours and travel are required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for more than 8 hours at a time
Bachelors or better in Management or related field.
3-5 years: Experience with event coordination.
Licenses & Certifications