This position will provide administrative support for the Senior Vice President, Content Strategy.
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Oct 03, 2022
- Arrange and maintain daily schedules and travel itineraries
- Arrange meetings (including arranging for facilities/equipment, preparing of agendas, and communicating/following up with attendees).
- Compose and prepare various correspondence, typically in high-pressure situations and under tight deadlines
- Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management and employees
- Process expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year news production experience or in an admin capacity
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint or similar programs
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities for a high level executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with all levels of management
- Excellent organization, detail orientated prioritization, time management and communication skills
- Exceptional follow through
- Ability to handle confidential material with utmost discretion
- Strong written and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and seek out answers & resources on own
- Experience in media / news industry
- Passion for news / politics