As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Executive Producer of the TODAY Show's 10AM Hour.
Greater New York City Area
Oct 04, 2022
This person will serve as the office liaison, communicating with internal NBCU divisions and with external businesses.
- General administrative duties including meeting planning, travel planning expense reports, scheduling, phone/mail, supplies, filing and other business matters.
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties at a fast and constantly changing pace.
- Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management and employees
- Screen telephone calls, visitors and letters. Answer routine questions and furnish information.
- Utilize judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues as necessary.
- Handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Plan staff and other team events including staff meetings, senior team meetings and off-sites when necessary. This includes managing all aspects including vendor selection, catering, audiovisual, and other logistics.
- Handle catering for post tapes and special events
- Assist researchers when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of news production and/or administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Flexible, organized, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented – able to seek out answers and resources on own.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. The ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Must be willing to work in New York City.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable handling confidential and sensitive materials.
- Proactive thinker with understanding of how to apply data.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Awareness of NBC News programs, on-air correspondents, policies, guidelines and practices.
- Knowledge of iNews, AVID Interplay and editing software.
- Passion for lifestyle stories