The Fashion Stylist department is responsible for providing fashion advice and coordinating outfits and accessories for models and on air talent.
Live Event / On Location Services
Wardrober / Stylist
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Nov 01, 2022
Select the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the live show – helps to create the concept of product lines and execute the vision for our partners and vendors. Style wardrobe looks and design attractive outfits for multiple departments within HSN; primarily supporting the live show and shoots.
- Preps clothing and accessories as needed, such as ironing and steaming, accessorizing etc
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Communicates with producers, reviews flow sheets prior to airtime, and attends pre-pro meetings to review show notes
- Communicate effectively and clearly to direct models during the live show
- Precise execution of product per specific sell needs and timing. Multi-tasking in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Maintain a neat and organized wardrobe area
- Report recaps of shows on a daily basis
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends, styles, and designs; stay current on contemporary styles
- Works with hosts to ensure their best on air look.
- Coordinates wardrobe needs and aesthetic with producer when booked for shoots
- Consigns and preps wardrobe for shoots (as booked), executes shoot, and focuses on all wardrobe changes as well as modifications needed in real time.
What You Bring
- Degree in Fashion Design or related degree with experience in runway coordination, visual merchandising, or fashion styling
- Minimum 2-5 Years of Styling Experience of recent and directly related Styling experience required
- Flexible scheduling – days, nights, overnights (early arrivals 4am, overnights until 3am), and weekends to support the 24/7 live show environment
- Adaptable and creative styling abilities to stay on brand
- Ability to react quickly to critical situations that occur in a live broadcast & production environment.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing “live show” atmosphere, under pressure while keeping a professional composure.
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to differentiate between colors and textures.
- Must be able to comprehend instruction both written and oral
- Works well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 40lbs.
- MUST have a positive attitude and be excited to learn and grow continually
Day, Evening, Overnight