The Dotdash Meredith Fellowship Program offers recent college graduates the opportunity to gain experience working with some of our most popular brands, including Southern Living, Food & Wine, and the Meredith Food Studios. The program runs from June 2022 to May 2023 and is our primary source of hiring for entry-level roles.
Birmingham, Alabama Area
Jan 19, 2022
Jun 06, 2022
Fellows earn $14 an hour and work full time.
Video has one fellowship opportunity available. This position will be in-person in our Birmingham office.
- Assist production workflow by tracking projects through all stages using Airtable and other project management tools.
- Coordinate productions across brands, including production crews, call sheets and logistics while communicating with all stakeholders.
- Contribute content ideation across a portfolio of brands and social platforms.
- Assist Executive Producers and Supervising Producers as directed.
- A degree in video, film, or related field.
- An ability to work independently, show initiative, and demonstrate a collaborative, goal-oriented approach.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio link (if applicable). Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by late March.