The Animation Artist creates hyper-realistic animation for creatures, characters and objects, ensuring to meet the high quality standards of Rodeo FX. Employees can work remotely.
Jun 16, 2023
The Animation Artist creates hyper-realistic animation for creatures, characters and objects, ensuring to meet the high quality standards of Rodeo FX.
- Develop performance and movement for a variety of creatures, animals, characters and objects ;
- Work closely with the Animation Lead and Supervisor to find creative and technical solutions and approaches that enhance shots, while meeting project specifications and deadlines ;
- May participate in the development of tools and techniques for the department ;
- Perform quality control on shots before they are submitted for review/approval, ensuring all technical and creative standards are met, and promptly apply notes received ;
- Keep Production and the project team informed of the status of work, issues to be resolved, ramifications of problems encountered and recommend potential solutions ;
- Ensure deadlines are met, advising the project team promptly if delays could be expected.
- Experience in a similar position, within the VFX industry ;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya software ;
- Good knowledge of body mechanics and facial animation ;
- Excellent sense of prioritization and respect of deadlines.