The Broadcast associate for CBS Sports Network will be expected to contribute to the production of both edited and graphic elements for a variety of live and/or taped studio programs.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 18, 2022
Candidate must work well within a team environment and exhibit a level of accountability while maintaining a vision for the greater product. Professionalism, enthusiasm for the subject matter, attention to detail and the desire to pursue a career in sports television production are all key attributes for success in the position.
- Contribute to the production of sound packages, highlight packages, teases and bumpers
- Oversee building of graphics from start to finish, including editorial content, layout and accuracy
- Coordinating the live use of graphics on a variety of sporting shows
- Assist other Broadcast Associates with work flow and quality control of elements
- Help organize, screen and log videotape for use in broadcasts.
- Assist Producers and Associate Directors with edits and other production content.
- Excellent working knowledge of and interest in sports, particularly, pro & college football as well as NCAA basketball.
- Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in Sports Broadcast Television is a plus.
Four-Year college degree