We are seeking a freelance Graphics Designer who will contribute to the visual identity of Marquee Sports Network. This freelance designer will support the graphics and production teams with game-day design and support throughout the regular Cubs season.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Chicago Area
Jan 25, 2023
They will provide direct support to internal departments through all stages of project development and executes strategic creative initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as game-day designer and maintain strong design principles in fast-paced, live television environment
- Collaborate with on-air production team to design and produce day-of-game studio and broadcast graphics
- Utilize still and animated After Effects templates while also leading custom set development for special events and holidays
- Develop and build team assets for seasonal use
- Assist with sales mock-ups, sponsor items, marketing creative, and promo requests as needed
- Adhere to Marquee Sports Network’s brand guidelines and expectations across platforms
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Prior AfterEffects experience is a big plus
- Effective communicator with strong organizational skills, as well as being a team player
- Ability to work quickly under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Availability to work 3-4 games per week (including nights and weekends, beginning 3 hours before first pitch and concluding with postgame show)
**This position can be done remotely or onsite depending on location/equipment. Onsite is preferred.