Milwaukee Brewers: As part of the Entertainment team, the Gameday Editor will assist with the video and audio production needs of the Club for game day and non-game day projects.
Greater Milwaukee Area
Feb 09, 2023
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating video content to be used during Brewers home games
- Video content may include: Win Videos, Highlight Packages, & Between Inning Features
- Responsible for creating simple graphics to be used during Brewers home games
- Graphic content may include: Milestone Graphics & Sponsor Presentations
- Assist in adding video and graphic content in Ross XPression system
- Quickly edit pre-recorded content to be used in-game
- Responsible for operating scoreboard equipment at American Family Field
- The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
They should have the following qualifications:
- Experience producing digital video content, sports production is preferred
- Demonstrate editing ability through a strong portfolio
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic 2D motion graphic animation skills are required
- Experience with other programs in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
- Knowledge of encoding specs (codecs, containers, bitrates, etc.).
- Ability to work and thrive in a high stress, time specific environment
- Strong ability to present creative ideas in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to receive and respond to creative direction
Hours vary according to the game and event schedule. Must be available to work all agreed upon home games, including nights, weekends, and holidays.