2060 Digital offers paid internships. Interns work directly with experienced members of the digital team in a learning environment, in which they are urged to extend their education beyond the classroom.
Apr 25, 2022
Candidates for our internship program will work directly with the creative digital team to assist in building digital and social media graphics/videos for a wide range of client objectives. They may also contribute to projects, events & public relations for 2060 Digital. This internship is designed to provide students with an interest in new media, innovation, branding, digital marketing, graphic design and an insight into the operation of a professional digital media company.
- Needs to be registered and currently attending a university, college, community college, or vocational-technical institute on a full-time basis.
- Must receive university or college credit for the internship.
- (Student will need to provide proof of credit from the institution)
- Applicants need to be in good academic standing.
- Needs to be organized, able to meet deadlines & self-starter.
- Proven ability to be precise & accurate.
- Good writing & conversational skills to transmit information clearly & efficiently.
- Compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive & cooperative rapport with staff, management & clients.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance & demeanor.
- Final discretion as to assignments participating in the internship program will remain with 2060 Digital.
- Persons participating in the 2060 Digital internship are not guaranteed future employment with the company.
- 2060 Digital may terminate the internship at any time.
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Ability to create a wide range of graphics and/or videos for our clients.
- Ability to create and resize information into multiple sized graphics based on approved artwork.
- Solid writing, proofing and business development skills.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software such as, but not limited to, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, marketing, and latest social media trends.
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media - a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.