TheStudio at iHeartMedia is seeking a Designer to help uphold our high design standards and work on our Presentation Design team. You will be responsible for working with a team compiling messaging, detailed data, graphs, charts and other design elements into polished presentations while maintaining the iHeartMedia aesthetic.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Nashville Area, Greater New York City Area
Oct 10, 2023
TheStudio at iHeartMedia is seeking a Designer to help uphold our high design standards and work on our Presentation Design team. You will be responsible for working with a team compiling messaging, detailed data, graphs, charts and other design elements into polished presentations while maintaining the iHeartMedia aesthetic. This is a hands-on role that will require constant interaction with the Design Director, Art Director and Project managers and leadership. Successful candidates should have an understanding of design principles and best practices, as well as experience delivering precise assets for a range of deliverables. We’re all about the details
What You'll Do:
● Highly visible work-product geared toward telling the iHeartMedia story to the financial/investment community, including quarterly earnings presentations, investor marketing materials, and/or roadshow materials.
● Coordinate the acquisition of data from multiple sources and compile the data into beautiful infographics, graphs & charts.
● Execute, prep and build files for release.
● Collaborate with other creatives for design consistency that matches the iHeart aesthetic
What You'll Need:
● 2+ years experience
● Background designing presentations for marketing & sales organizations of companies
● Deadline-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
● Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
● Strong attention to detail and a good visual eye
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint
● Strong understanding of the iHeartMedia brand and aesthetic
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Accountability for own work and desire to provide guidance to new team members
- Ability to contribute to several projects at the same time under a moderate level of direction
- Application of objective judgement, technical skills and prior experience to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a knack for explaining complex information in a straightforward manner
- Desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of own decisions
Compensation: $40,000 - $55,000