The role is responsible for creating and delivering multiple design assets for a wide range of formats, responding to the creative needs across the organization.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Mar 08, 2023
Work with the creative team to ensure creative alignment and with other departments in order to establish creative lines across all areas.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Create, localize and produce design assets, such as out-of-home ads, advertising pages, display and digital campaigns, costumer newsletters among other creative requests across TWDC platforms (FOX, National Geographic, 24 Kitchen and Disney Channels and Disney+) through the usage of design tools;
- Execution of design assets requests from creative briefs and produce local campaigns across a wide range of formats;
- Develop strategic branding concepts for campaigns, products, and events within the team;
- Collaborate with Regional teams to ensure that toolkits and graphics packages are fully optimized and used to its best effect and within style guidelines;
- Ensure quality, compliance of all graphic elements, and integrity across all work delivered;
- Research, select and ensure appropriate imagery and graphics usage are within the brand guidelines and consistency;
- Support and work alongside with the Creative team in order to meet all business goals.
The Experience We Require From You:
- Solid experience as a Creative Designer, working with different consumer brands. University degree preferred;
- Proficient in relevant Adobe packages and tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, Powerpoint and Keynote. Digital motion and/or illustration skills are a plus;
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of off-air and digital assets (OOH, print, social media, display);
- Qualified and experienced graphic designer with solid art direction, social media platforms and 360º campaigns implementation background;
- Strong understanding of graphic design trends, typography, colour, photography editing and overall brand thinking;
- Excellent organization, collaboration & communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and seamlessly transition between multiple work streams under tight deadlines;
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and exercise good business judgement.