Hearst, one of the world’s leading media and information services companies, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join the in-house creative team.
The Graphic designer reports to the Senior Art Director, and will be responsible for the creation of various projects and collateral, including but not limited to the following:
- Video animation/editing (After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- Electronic communications (e-newsletters, e-vites)
- Web design (updating company websites, designing and exporting web assets)
- Printed Materials (brochures, invitations, flyers, signage, posters, etc.)
Candidates must have a broad graphic design vocabulary and be open to and excited by new creative design challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants need to possess strong organization and communication skills and have the ability to work under tight deadlines coupled with a dedicated team spirit.
Must be fluent in:
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Abode Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Proficiency in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Web design
- UX design
- HTML coding for email
- PowerPoint and Keynote
- Adobe XD
All candidates must provide examples of their work to be considered.
Experience level of Video Animation/Editing and Graphic Design with relevant internships, or 1-2 years’ experience.