CNBC Events looking for a highly motivated and qualified designer to creatively produce daily visual need.
The ideal candidate is an imaginative thinker – who is eager to innovate and push the creative envelope. They are someone who thrives in high-pressure situations. They are always looking for the best way to tell a compelling visual story.
They will challenge the typical, and constantly seek new and visually interesting solutions to evolve the team forward.
- Design, execute and deliver static and animated graphics within required deadlines.
- Work closely with show graphic teams and artists to meet deadlines and fulfil editorial requests.
- Present creative solutions to graphic needs.
- Deliver error-free graphics to the quality standards set by the Managing Art Director.
- Storyboard and present conceptual designs to the Managing Art Director, as well as Editorial Partners.
- Collaborate with the Managing Art Director and Executive Producers on daily visuals and long-term project initiatives.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in a creative group in a 24/7, fast-paced production environment.
• Expert skillset in Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
• Expert skillset in creating both animated and still frame graphics.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver multiple assignments, with compelling creative solutions, under tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in C4D-3D.
• Previous experience working in news production and broadcast design.
• Excellent communicator.
• Excellent customer satisfaction skillsets.
• Effective working alone and comfortable working within a collaborative environment.
• Organized and well prepared.
• Solid news editorial judgment.