The Designer works directly with the Community Relations Director to create and manage visual branding & assets for the Atlanta Film Society & Atlanta Film Festival that supports our message across all channels (print, web, video, etc….).
Location Not Provided
Nov 19, 2021
Our Community Relations Department leads communicating our mission and message globally. The Designer works directly with the Community Relations Director to create and manage visual branding & assets for the Atlanta Film Society & Atlanta Film Festival that supports our message across all channels (print, web, video, etc….). We require only serious and professional candidates apply, as the role will have direct influence in maintaining and articulating our visual identity.
- Reports to and works with Community Relations Director to develop creative for promotion and marketing of events and initiatives
- Oversees day-to-day branding activity
- Responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of all design related efforts and projects, including, but not limited to:
- Festival Branding for printed collateral (posters, signs, badges, etc.)
- Graphics for Website, Social Media & Email Campaigns
- Ordering and Managing Print Material
- Street Team Strategy & Coordination
- Graphic Assets for Video
Graphic Needs For:
- Annual Atlanta Film Festival & Creative Conference
- Screenplay Competition
- Year-Round Screenings, Events & Parties
- Workshops & Classes
- Eat, Drink & B-Indie
- Other Programs as assigned
- Works with and assists Community Relations Director with training and management of design contractors, associates & interns
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator a must.
- Experience with Adobe After Effect desired but not required.
- Basic knowledge of GSuite & Microsoft Office
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong passion for Atlanta.
- Amazing organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively.
- Must be proactive, willing to take initiative, communicative, and able to work with minimal supervision and a limited budget—a very limited budget.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, anticipate needs and respond to last-minute requests.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Similar experience and an interest in film/the arts preferred.
- Ability to work well in team settings and provide support, as needed, to other ATLFS departments.
- Special mutant powers are a plus, but not required.
TIMEFRAME & HOURS
This is a seasonal full time position with hours expected to be up to 40 hours per week, for the period from now through December 17. Schedules and work days are designed to provide as much flexibility as possible.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- $15 - 20/hr wage commensurate with experience
- Availability to work from home
- Holidays & PTO
- Flexibility in Schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Does not offer or include any health insurance