Atlanta, Georgia The Graphic Designer for CNN+ Brand Marketing is a talented visual storyteller who loves nonfiction film and television and has a great eye for design and loves creating across multiple mediums.
Location Not Provided
This position will collaborate across the team to develop stunning visuals for marketing campaigns that drive awareness and grow the subscriber base of CNN+.
- 5+ years in broadcast and motion design
- Strong portfolio of visual work, with excellent design and typography skills, and an eye for photography.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or similar, or equivalent professional experience.
- Comfortable designing in a team environment but also working independently.
- Ability to collaborate and take direction.
- Knowledge of broadcast standards, post-production processes, and digital/social best practices
- Extremely organized and able to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Proﬁcient in Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Figma, Sketch, and HTML5 a plus.
- Reporting to the Design Director for CNN+ Brand Marketing, the Graphic Designer will build best-in-class creative assets for the print, digital, on-air and social channels.
- This role will partner with Writer/Producers to develop creative briefs, ideate concepts, and execute campaigns that drive awareness and sampling for the CNN+ brand and individual content offerings.
- The Graphic Designer will create key art, motion graphics, unique social assets and more for our campaigns.
- This role will also collaborate with creative agencies and the Growth Marketing team when necessary.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands