Intertek: Graphic Designer, Photographer, and Video Editor will be part of a team responsible for the design and production of creative training and awareness materials.
Austin, Texas Area
May 06, 2022
Reporting to the Lead Art Director, this key member of our design studio will work closely with other Designers, Illustrators, Photographers, Art Directors, Instructional Designers, and Project Managers.
This person will have a passion for all aspects of graphic design: photography, illustration, typography, and layout. They will also have a good understanding photography editing, instructional graphics, adherence to style guides, and video editing.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Art Directors and motion designers and other graphic designers to develop high quality instructional presentation materials including photos, videos, and info-graphics
- Contribute to the quality assurance of all project deliverables
- Edit and color correct photography
- Edit and color correct video
- Manage ongoing deadlines and tasks efficiently as set out by the Project Manager
- Must be able to follow pre-developed style guides
- Must be able to receive direction, and make changes to materials as requested
- Participate and collaborate in brainstorm and concept meetings
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles in layout design, composition, video editing, and photography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and InDesign.
- Experience working with After Effects is a plus
- A design-thinking approach to problem solving
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Preference for working collaboratively within teams
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Detail oriented, organized, and a naturally strong work ethic
- An instinctive curiosity and drive to continually learn and develop professionally