The Graphic Designer is responsible for executing a range of projects for DCCR clients. From print to digital, this position is critical to effectively communicating messaging across the organization and externally which includes branding, collateral, merchandise, print production, and presentations.
This is a Project Hire (PH) role with a duration of approximately 30 months.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 28, 2022
- Contribute to the creation of modern, compelling, unique, and inventive designs across both multiple platforms including event graphics, email templates, and presentations. In addition, the role will work on the design of various premiums including t-shirts and pins.
- Apply ingenuity, creativity, analytical, and organizational skills to identify and evaluate design problems and develop strong solutions.
- Create brand and marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- May include the full development of style guides covering use across various mediums including digital, print, video and events.
- Prep files for production to exact requirements.
- Work with other departments within DCCR and across the company to achieve the best possible product.
- Will be asked to attend client meetings in order to pitch creative concepts and finished work.
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in a graphic design related field with a strong emphasis in both print and digital form.
- Strong understanding of web design including mobile and responsive landscapes.
- Advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, print standards, color theory and typography.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Aware of current market trends in both design and content consumption as well as current The Walt Disney Company brands, properties and priorities.
- Demonstrates creation of cutting-edge, original design solutions on rigorous deadlines with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask between projects and clients, take feedback from multiple stakeholders, work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude, as well as work flexible hours as needed.
- Adapt creative products and deliverables to fit within the Disney brand guidelines
- Organized with the ability to prioritize while carrying large volumes of work.
- Experience in illustration, editorial and photography
- Experience in Keynote and/or PowerPoint design
- Experience with event design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.