Within this role, you'll play a key part in our Production team. Working on live studio shows & pre-records and show preparation in-between.
Live Event / On Location Services
London, United Kingdom
Jan 19, 2023
You will be responsible for all Graphics which go to air, operating our graphics system (Viz) and our bespoke live playback system (JAMM) that provides editorial content for our live shows. Your aim will be to enhance and enrich the customer experience by ensuring relevant graphics, assets are displayed correctly and at the right time.
Live/Non-Live Gallery Operations
- You will spend much of your time in the studio gallery, being accountable for product graphics being correct and any other supporting graphics which go to air.
- Ensure all video and still assets are offered at the correct time to use your initiative to follow the show structure by pre-emptively cueing these up.
- To help lead a Director throughout a show, reminding them of breaks, product teases and reminders. To be constantly aware of the running order, noting any amendments made by the Producer and ensure these are relayed to the Director at the appropriate time.
- Outside the gallery, your responsibilities will be to check and prepare all product graphics ahead of shows.
- To collaborate with your Director & Producer to organise all assets ready for live broadcast, rehearsals, and recordings.
- To ensure your Production Directors have all the relevant show, product and recording information for the shift.
What You Bring
- Understanding of custom applications quickly (essential)
- Viz & Photoshop experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems (essential)
- A broadcast background or degree in media (desirable)
- Experience of live TV graphics operations (desirable)
- Interest in broadcasting, studio-based production or broadcast graphics.
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and be comfortable working in live broadcast environment
- Exceptional time-management
- Meticulous attention to detail.