MSNBC is looking for a Graphics Production Assistant for Deadline: White House. This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Aug 25, 2023
MSNBC is looking for a Graphics Production Assistant for Deadline: White House.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
- Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
- Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
- Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
- Fact check and spell check all graphics before they make air Locate and share relevant still images for air
- At least one year of news production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
Salary range: $20-$25 per hour