MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for the 11AM dayside show.
Greater New York City Area
May 10, 2022
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
• Fact check and spell check all graphics before they make air.
• Locate and share relevant still images for air.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.